the IDEA

I start my work by browsing through internet about flora and fauna poster. There's a lot of good example that give me idea on my assignment.

My idea is about protecting the nature for the next generation. That's why, i try to play with bubble or snow globe, the texture of glassy and shiny match well with my concept. The reason why i used those things because glass or bubble is easy to break. We have to be extra careful on those item. Same goes with nature. If we don't take any precautions about the nature, the next generation will not be able to see, touch the flora and fauna. They only can see it through internet or book.

Rough idea:

the globe
in this sketch, the main element is the circle that look like earth. Since I have to used the original picture that i take, i will manipulated those picture that i have to have similar look like earth.

the composition:

the only 3 element in my composition, the globe, the title (Flora and Fauna) and the text (protect the nature for the next generation).

No comments:

Post a Comment