Proposal

Topic:

Orang Asli settlement.

Size of application:

1024 x 768 pixels or full screen format.

Software:

Flash and After effect.

The Objective:

The purpose of doing this application is to educate those who lack in this topic.
To acknowledge the client about Orang Asli.

Section:

It this application there will be 4 sections/page.

Main page – 6 button ( 4 button to another pages, 1 button exit, 1 button mute) and some pictures.

1st page – the intro about orang asli in detail

2nd page – the compilation of my research and how I collect my data (interview question)

3rd page – their beliefs / religion / event on wedding, ramadhan, or any big event.

4th page – gallery of pictures.

Music:

In this application, there will be soft instrumental music. The reason why I use this type of music because I want the client to feel relax while browsing through my application. The music will be in looping mode.

Introduction page:

The introduction of this application will be picture of Orang Asli that been animated.

Buttons:

There will be 6 buttons for all section including the exit and mute button. This 6 buttons will be appear in every page for each section/page. The reason why I plan to do it like this because I want the client can jump to any section/page without returning to the main page.

2 comments:

  1. Your fourth section is unique regarding the others blogs. I think you are the only one having this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for telling me that..to be honest..i do curious bout how they celebrate any event..like hari raya, fasting, etc..huhuh..hope i can get those information from this them (orng asli)

    ReplyDelete